About Trusted PC Man
Established in 2004, Trusted PC Man has grown to now support in excess of 800 businesses and residential customers worldwide.
Our ethos is simple and it is clear. We provide our clients with professional, trusted & cost-effective solutions and our view is that prevention is better than cure.
Rather than deal with problems which can cause our clients stress, anxiety and downtime, we implement tried and testing solutions which are both reliable, flexible and supportable.
Trusted PC Man offer free consultations for businesses consisting of sole traders to SME’s with approximately 50 employees. Please browse our website to find out more, or simply contact us on 01428 606395.
Our team consists of individuals who have a genuine passion for IT and customer service. If you were to ask us what our USP is then we would respond with the following…
“We genuinely care about our clients and we want a long-term relationship with them. We understand what it takes to run a business and we do everything we can to ensure that our clients do not spend their time dealing with IT issues, rather they spend their time running their own businesses”
Meet The Team
Business Support & Project Management
Finance, HR & Company Administration
Business Support, Home Support, Managed Services, Networks & CCTV
Business Support, Home Support, Managed & Cloud Services
Business & Home Support, Network & CCTV
Colin The Lurcher
Colin joined Trusted PC Man in 2010
Ruby The Bassett
Ruby joined Trusted PC Man in 2013
For further information or to book a visit...
Our carbon footprint & assisting the community
As a business and as people we understand we must reduce our carbon footprint and we must help and encourage our customers to do the same. IT/computing is now a must for most people these days, so we all have a responsibility to protect our planet and its inhabitants.
The following are steps that Trusted PC Man have taken and will be taking to reduce our company carbon footprint and to help the community.
- We offer an IT recycling service which guarantees that any WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) is processed both legally and responsibly.
- We do not offer plastic bags to customers when purchasing items from our shop.
- Our secure remote support software reduces the number of visits we need to make to customer locations, reducing fuel usage and vehicle emissions.
- Replacing onsite servers for cloud technologies means that we no longer have servers running 24/7 within our business thus reducing our power usage.
- We actively refurbish older computers, and we donate those computers to those who need them most. To date we have provided over 40 individuals with a way to get online, a way to do homework and way to learn.