Welcome to our jobs page and thank you for visiting.
1st / 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineers (Full Time) – £18 – £26k depending on experience.
We are currently looking to recruit desktop support engineers to join our small and friendly team at our head office in Grayshott (GU26 6LD).
The roles will involve the successful candidates working initially to support and fix a wide range of computer issues, taking and processing orders for new equipment, assisting with client queries and other IT support related tasks.
Successful candidates will be offered a career progression path leading up to working with our managed services clients, managing cloud accounts & learning Microsoft 365 and related technologies.
- Possess a full UK driving licence.
- Have worked previously within a computer support role and / or will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of IT and the ability to fix computer related issues.
- Be able to safely travel to and from our head office (GU26 6LD) within 40 minutes.
- Have the skills to be able to offer our customers a second to none service experience.
- Be of a confident and personable disposition while maintaining a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be prepared to travel to local customer residences / sites although this won’t be required until after a reasonable settling in period and only if a Covid risk assessment deems it safe to do so.
Key areas of support will include but are not limited to:
- Windows 7 / 10 leading to 11 Operating system repairs, rebuilds, disk clones and data transfers.
- New PC / laptop configuration.
- Support for printers, backups, Microsoft 365 cloud storage.
- Contacting customers to keep them informed of works in progress while maintaining a professional, polite and courteous manner.
- Remote support for our extensive client base.
- Occasional physical home / site visits / collections / deliveries might be required but only if Covid risk assessment deems it is safe to do so.
Full training will be given as will company uniform, contributory pension & 25 days holiday.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with the option of overtime during very busy periods.
If you are looking to begin your journey into IT support or progress with your IT career then please send an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Trusted PC Man – Established 2004